Thursday 14 May 2015

New Look Sale Bargains!

©Katiewrites.co.uk
©Katiewrites.co.uk
Just a little post to tell all you lovely readers about a few bargains I picked up on Tuesday in Leicester, while visiting one of my friends from Uni!

Pictured are: a striped jumper, patterned skirt and a flowery phone case. The jumper cost a mere £7, instead of £12.99. I was quite chuffed with the skirt as it was marked as £9.99, which I thought was a good deal, but when I got to the till it came out as £5! The phone case should've been £4.99, but cost £2! I desperately needed one for my shiny new phone as my Cath Kidston case cracked and I got my finger stuck in it.
(But that's another story...)

The boots were from their online sale last week and only cost £10! You can't beat a good pair of boots, especially when they're so cheap. I think the sale is kind of tailing off now, but there are still some bargains left to be had!
©Katiewrites.co.uk
Just as an aside, I took this photo while on the train there. How pretty does it look? Fields and blue sky stretching for miles and miles. Just ignore the pylon and wires... 

YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram Bloglovin'

post signature
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig