Saturday 6 June 2015

The New Bean Caffe, Derby


Saturday afternoons are for guzzling coffee.


Bean Caffe in Derby have branched out and opened a second cafe at Riverside Chambers in the city centre. I've only been to the original Bean Caffe at Friar Gate Studios once, but I enjoyed it so much, I thought I'd give the new one a try!

My friends and I had a coffee each, but we didn't have any food. The prices are really reasonable, it was only £2.50 for a large cappuccino. And the coffee was lovely - Just what we all needed to stop us from walking around like zombies.

The decor is really fancy. And very horny too. I did actually walk into some antlers at one point... (Aren't the cushions lovely though?)

We all really enjoyed it there, and I'm definitely tempted to go back soon to try some food! I've just found out from their website that they double up Hide Burger Bar at night, so I might well have to nip down and sample a burger!
Katie
x
YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram Bloglovin'

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig