Friday 6 November 2015

An Autumnal Evening at Belper River Gardens


If you're a regular reader, you'll know how much I bloomin' love this place. It's basically just a park, with a few benches, a river, some ducks (and mardy swans)... And that's pretty much it, but I love it. In my opinion, it's the jewel in Belper's crown. This is a very picture-heavy post, you've been warned!



Although I've written about this place before, and I've even made a YouTube video of it, I never really tire of taking photos here. (As you've probably guessed.)


It's just such a serene place to go and visit, despite being in the centre of a bustling town. I can't really stress how lovely the place is. 


Just how photogenic is this duck?! She followed me round until I caved and took a couple of photos of her! Also, that swan hates me. All the swans hate me. 

If you're ever in the area, go and have a wander around there!

YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram Bloglovin'

post signature
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig