Saturday 13 September 2014

Twinings Double Mint Sensation Tea


I'm a green/herbal tea addict. I'll be the first to admit that. So, I thought I'd discuss something a little different for a change... Just in case you were bored of me banging on and on about makeup.


If you hadn't already guessed, I'm talking about this relatively new tea from Twinings: The Double Mint Sensation. Or Intensely Double Mint. Whatever you want to call it. It's basically peppermint tea, but also with added peppermint oil, so that's where the 'double' bit comes from...

If you're in dire need of a warm, but seriously refreshing beverage, this is a great one to try.

You get 20 sachets in a box. I love the fact that they come in sachets rather than unwrapped bags, because it's easier to take them out and about with you. You can take them to work, or just leave one in your handbag in case you get an emergency case of 'tea-withdrawal'.*

*It happens a lot to English people. Don't judge us, okay?

You probably don't even need to brush your teeth after drinking this, because your breath is so minty and fresh. I would clean your teeth anyway though... So that they don't end up going rotten and falling out...

The longer you leave the bag in, the mintier the tea is, obviously. Twinings advise you to infuse for 3-4 minutes, but leave the bag in longer if you want a seriously minty kick.

Dear Reader, this post isn't sponsored. Having said that, if Twinings see this and want to send me free tea, they're very welcome. HINT HINT.

If you fancy trying it, you can buy a pack for £2-£2.50 from any UK supermarket!

 photo BlogSig_zps3aeaa8d7.jpg
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig