Saturday 13 June 2015

Alport Heights




Not beauty. Not really lifestyle either, but I felt the need to share this little Derbyshire gem with you all.

Alport is genuinely one of my favourite places ever. It's only about 15 minutes out of town, but is staggeringly remote. Apparently, on a clear day, you can see SEVEN different counties from there!

I haven't been for ages, but I visited a couple of weeks ago for a traipse around with my camera. Places this beautiful are good for my soul. So, it may attract boy racers and doggers, but let's not dwell on the negatives. 

The main attraction is a... big rock. I'm not really sure about the history of it, but it obviously means something special.

If you're ever in the area, go and have a nosy!

YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram Bloglovin'

post signature

As usual, the copyright to all images belongs to me. Please ask for permission to reuse.
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig